“To Change the Lives That Will Change the World”
- A mandate to lead in every area of human endeavor, i.e., education, politics, commerce, etc.
- Model obedience to God in a manner that is publicly and privately consistent
- Defend uncompromisingly the Word of God
- Build institutions that glorify God over time
To be a delivery system for...
The power of God to combat the work of Satan on earth until Christ returns
The grace of God to combat the rebellion of mankind on earth until Christ returns.
“To Speak Through A Generation To A Generation To Win A Generation”
- To pass on a passion and a reverence for the things of God from one generation to the next
- Steward the blessings of God in a manner that builds institutionally that which supports the “kingdom” mandate and message over time
“Spiritual Community Based on the Word, the Will and the Way of God”
- People of like faith, with various callings and gifts in loving service to one another for one purpose ...
- The building up of the body of Christ towards a oneness in the faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ manifested by a commitment to walk in truth and love
“A Life of Character, Not Convenience”
“His Purpose, His Plan, His Provision &...Our participation”
Our faith in and acknowledgment of the wisdom of God...
Our faith and acknowledgment in the plan of God...
Our faith and acknowledgment in the provision of God.
“Behold the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand”
As a citizen in the Kingdom of God, we must:
- Resist ... the work of the Devil
- Reject ... the standards of the world
- Repent ... of the works of the flesh
“One on One, Life on Life, Natural Process”
2 Timothy 2:1-4
The mature in Christ committed to...
- The growth and development of others…
- Who have demonstrated faithfulness in Christ...
- Done to the glory of Christ
2 Timothy 3:10-17
Spirit-filled relationships rooted in the fundamentals of the faith...
- That reproduce Godly character
- Mutual accountability
- Encourage, inspire and equip people to live the Spirit-filled life